- முகவரி : 3 / 909
பிள்ளையார் கோவில் தெரு,
சென்னை, தமிழ்நாடு 600097.
- தொலைபேசி : (+91) 93806-01635 &
- மின்னஞ்சல் : Supportus@ntta.org.in
1. Agree to pay a sum of Rs 600 (understand that there is no refund )which includes joining fee, mobile application for tailor to download with usage paid for few days as an introductory offer for new members. End date for this offer will be announced in comig December 2nd NTTA association meeting. After the offer time finishes should you wish to continue you will be Paying on 3 monthly or 6 monthly or 1 year fee upfront.
2. NTTA has an agreement with the mobile application provider and NTTA will be training all the tailors in training them to use the application. Inbuilt app tutorial will also be of help.
3. As a member of NTTA , I am happy to provide all the above details ture to the best of my knowledge and note that the given information will be given to Tailoring related third party for promotional activities.
4. As a new member or existing member or temporary member of the NTTA agreeing to all terms and conditions and have no objection for any of its activities.
5. As a member I understand and support all of the NTTA proposals.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of the M/s Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association for making Fee payment through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by Payment Gateway Service provider, through NTTA website – https://www.ntta.org.in/. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
b) if any of User’s actions on Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association’s website violate the Terms of Service or any of Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association’s guidelines for specific services, or
c) to protect or defend Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association’s legal rights or property, intellectual capital, the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association , or the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association users ; or
d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association website/offerings.
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register in Applicants’ Info (Applicants Gateway) on the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association website time to time.
2. Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association’s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ Procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association .
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between the User and the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association.. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association with his/ her claim details and claim refund from the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association via payment gateway or such other means as the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
7. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
8. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association alone in line with their policies and rules.
9. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like’slow down’ or ‘failure’ or’session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
• In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association to confirm payment.
• In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment. However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
1. The Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. The Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. The Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. The Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
• The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
• Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association’s reasonable control.
1. Any waiver of any rights available to the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. The Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association , the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User will be required to login his/ her own User ID and Password, given by the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
• Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
• Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
• Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that that Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
• The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
• The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
• The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
• The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to the Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay User Fees online. The Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilargal Association or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Last updated: February 05, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.ntta.org.in/ website (the "Service") operated by Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. The Terms and Conditions agreement for Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association has been created with the help of TermsFeed.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association.
Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Tamil Nadu, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective date: February 05, 2019
Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association - NTTA ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.ntta.org.in/ website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
Service is the https://www.ntta.org.in/ website operated by Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association - NTTA
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association - NTTA uses the collected data for various purposes:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Naveena Thaiyal Thozhilalargal Association - NTTA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.